Friday, January 18, 2013

Woes of a woman

You broke me,
So don't mock me,
You tore me away,
I collapsed 'cause I was made of clay,
It's a regret,
What I feel, you don't get,
I cry, 'til my tear glands are empty,
To you,I've just become a mark of pity

Why,oh Why? Do you treat me so?
I begged at your feet,but you'd to go?
You bashed me, I bore it,
You gave me a mask,I wore it
All those days,I spent in pain,
You tortured me,what did you gain?
Can't explain; in words,my woes
Could you once put yourself in my shoes?

my dreams were beaten black and blue,
Of your substance, I had no clue,
old memories come back in a flash,
but it comes tumbling down,in a crash,
the pale brightness of dawn awakens me,
in want of the forlorn  felicity and glee!
Maybe it's not too late,after all,
To rise from an otherwise imminent pitfall!



No comments:

Post a Comment